Composite Dental Fillings
Do you have multiple missing teeth? Dental bridges may be a great alternative for you to restore your smile. Dr. Norma Lantzsch uses this treatment to place a permanent oral appliance, which is fixed in place with dental crowns. Give Premium Smile Care a call at 951-324-1212 to learn more about dental bridges in Riverside, California, and schedule a visit with our dentist.
At our office, we use composite dental fillings to address tooth decay and minor damage. These fillings have become increasingly popular over the years, mainly because the composite resin is shaded to match the surface of the tooth, making the restoration virtually unnoticeable. There are many other advantages to composite fillings as well, including:
- The composite contains no potentially harmful material.
- Because the composite conforms to the shape of the cavity, less drilling is required.
- The composite can be used to repair areas too small to accommodate a metal or amalgam filling.
- The material bonds directly to the surface of the tooth, which helps maintain the tooth’s strength.
- The composite provides a good seal around the edges of the cavity or damage, which can help prevent future decay.
- If the size of the cavity or damage increases in the future, the filling does not need to be removed. Instead, our dentist can add additional layers of composite to repair the problem.
If you are coping with tooth decay or a small area of damage and would like to learn more about composite dental fillings, call our office for your appointment with our dentist.